Mouse gestures are great. And they make your everyday browsing so much easier and faster 🙂
Today I'm gonna give you a short guide on how to make them even more awesome :up: …
What's the magic?
How to do it?
- open Preferences -> Advanced -> Quick Access
- click on "edit" next to the mouse gestures-section
- in the upcoming dialog you can either create a new gesture or edit an existing one
- specify a gesture (or a set of them), e.g. GestureDown, GestureRight, GestureDown
- and then comes the trick:
a) click into the right section
-> you will get a list of possible actions already built into Opera as soon as you start typing
b) type / choose "Go to page" (without quotation marks)
So what I did (as an example):
So everytime you make a mouse gesture up, the current page will scroll to the top.
Isn't that a cool thing?
Go ahead and play with it! There really are no limitations! You're not limited to one single command either.