February the 13th 2012, right to the day one year ago (it feels like forever to me) CursorAdjust, my first extension, got published in Opera's catalog. …
Until today, I managed to publish 58 versions (not counting different localizations) of 5 extensions including the best-rated extension of Opera's whole catalog. In the meantime they got downloaded about 87000 times in total.
Moreover, I wrote 52 blog posts about them which got commented 546 times.
All of this would not have been possible without your help – no matter if you reported bugs, commented here in the blog, did translations or just cheered. Thanks a thousand times to all of you! :love:
I'm not sure what the next year will bring since Opera's change to WebKit will alter the extension system profoundly. But together we'll somehow manage the move. Maybe Opera's best extension will also be the first for WebKit… 😉
Cheers to another year just as successful as this one :cheers: