Are you ready for some more scrolling improvements? 🙂
Here’s a little update to modern scroll for you. Check it out.
What’s new in final?
- fix: scrollbars aren’t visible until site is loaded completely
- fix: UI scaling doesn’t work correctly on HiDPI devices
What’s new in RC 2?
- new: support for HTML5 fullscreen API
This will fix multiple websites where scrollbars stayed visible over elements that got switched into fullscreen mode
e.g. videos at vimeo.com (thx infuz for reporting) or the chart at HTML5test.com
What changed in 3.0.4 RC1?
- new: setting to additionally end mouse wheel click scrolling mode by turning the mouse wheel ( popular user request 🙂 )
- new: UI is partially independent of site zoom
- fix: can’t open links by clicking them with mouse wheel if custom mouse wheel scrolling is enabled
- upd: French translation (thx Bozz65)
I don’t currently have a mouse here, so the new setting as well as the fix are written blindly without testing.
Hence please let me know if they are working for you. I won’t release it until I get feedback on them!
The UI improvement is currently only applicable to scrollbars and it’s not working perfectly yet.
I’m trying to figure out a way to improve it, but I’m not having that much time atm (which you might have noticed already as my post-ratio dropped quite a bit).
Still, IMO it’s better than before as bars used to get really fat when zoomed in. Now they stay constant in size. Only (probably fixable) issue is that its ends look misshaped the more you zoom in.
Wanna get your hands on it? Here you go: